Supply chain sourcing of ethical suppliers
We have a substantial supplier database of top healthcare supply chain companies, covering multiple supply lines and countries of origin, each of whom has followed our supplier on-boarding process.
How we choose our healthcare consumable suppliers
We’re always interested in talking to suppliers for sourcing healthcare products who …
- Are set up to fulfil high-volume aggregate orders
- Offer strong technical abilities with a track record of innovation and consistent quality – beyond formal certifications
- Can help us demonstrate compliance with standards, based on deep product knowledge
- Can work with us to reduce carbon footprint and material consumption
- Are located closer to our clients’ point of use in the UK.
As you would expect from an established sourcing business with supply lines across multiple countries of origin, we’re able to provide an unrivalled strength and resilience to our clients healthcare supply chain continuity. But we are always looking for new suppliers to partner with.
As a general rule, we focus on sourcing our clients products based on performance and specification, rather than specific supplier brand names. We have a rigorous due diligence process in place for choosing our suppliers in support of our modern slavery policy, which includes feet on the ground factory audits in every region for ethical and sustainability compliance.
Suppliers choose to partner with us for many reasons, but primarily because we have access to high profile clients, a large in-house tender team with a proven track record for winning, plus dedicated account management and business development teams. We even have our own UKAS accredited research and testing laboratory certified to ISO17025 standards.